10 November 2011

Baby Shower Gift

Since I have become obsessed with Pinterest I have found SO many cute baby shower and gift ideas. I honestly sit and hope that someone I know will get pregnant so I can recreate one of these adorable ideas! And finally... I got my wish. My friend from work is having a little boy next month!
I found this idea on Pinterst and fell in love. It is from Boogaboo Handmade and I even used the same Etsy shop, Baby Cakes Design Co.. They are monthly milestone onesies.
I ordered the stickers, bought 4 different packages of onesies from Target (0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, and 9-12 months). I pre-washed the onesies and then stuck the stickers on. I also found the box at Target and decorated it and the card, myself (very proud of my crafty-ness). The new baby's nursery is decorated in the colors on the box and with owls, so I wanted to go with that theme for the gift as well.
I think it turned out rather awesome and I can't wait to do it again!

 



1 comment:

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Stooooooop! Such a great gift! I wish I would have had done something like that with Perry.

You crafty gal, you! :)