What is there to say...? It has been a long time coming! Finally...
I can say I am a graduate of the University of Utah!
|1. City Creek Opens- Amazing (& also a mad-house)!!|
2. Harris has a birthday dinner @ Thai Spice.
3. Friends have their 2nd Baby! Harris holds infant for the first time!
4. Harris turns 29 + Sweet Tooth Fairy= Yummy!
5. Birthday! I love this guy!
6. The bench I am lusting after...
|7. Fun new things for spring.|
8. Mixed CD from Karlee- includes a lovely song titled: Short People.
9. 80 Degree weather in March. Go Utah!
10. Studying. I hate school.
11. Bunny Tracks Icecream- I die.
|Driving Up to Midway (this is the face that he gives me when I tell him to smile)!!|
|Johnson Mill. Lovely.|
|Balcony off our room (it was a lot prettier after the snow storm).|
|The loft in our room. If I ever build a house I want a "reading loft".|
|Dinner- best churros ever!|
|Main Street, PC.|
|@ brunch. |
One year ago, on March 18th, 2011, I married the most wonderful man in the world.
I fall more in love with him every day.
He is my best friend.
He knows me and he gets me.
He makes me smile.
He makes me happier than I ever imagined I could be.
I love my husband and he loves me.
I can't wait to see what the next year holds for us...
|Eaglewood, March 18th 2011|
|First... our supplies: chocolate cake, cream cheese frosting, candy melts, lollipop sticks.|
|Then... bake cake. let cool. crumble cake. stir in frosting.|
|Next... rolled cake into balls. inserted lollipop sticks. froze for 1 hour. melted coating. dipped cake. let cool.|
Finished result.... very yummy!