20 March 2012

1st Anniversary & a Birthday!!

March has turned into a very busy month for us. March includes mom's birthday, Harris' birthday, Hana's birthday, Marcie's birthday, and our anniversary (not to mention midterms!).  H said if we have a kid we have to make sure that he/she will not be born in March! 

Last Friday was Mama Jill's Birthday. We were lucky enough to snag some tickets to a pre-opening dinner for the new Cheesecake Factory at City Creek. So H and I took mom and Nan out for her birthday dinner.







To celebrate our ONE YEAR anniversary H and I went up to Midway to spend the night at an awesome B&B: Johnson Mill. It was so nice to relax and get a mini vacation from normal life. I still cannot believe that we have been married an entire year. It seems like just yesterday we were getting ready for the wedding. Where does the time go?!?! I can say that this has been the best year of my life! 

Driving Up to Midway (this is the face that he gives me when I tell him to smile)!!

Johnson Mill. Lovely.



Balcony off our room (it was a lot prettier after the snow storm).

The loft in our room. If I ever build a house I want a "reading loft".


Dinner- best churros ever!

Main Street, PC.

Brunch
@ brunch.




One year ago, on March 18th, 2011, I married the most wonderful man in the world.
 I fall more in love with him every day.
He is my best friend.
He knows me and he gets me.
He makes me smile.
He makes me happier than I ever imagined I could be.
 I love my husband and he loves me.

I can't wait to see what the next year holds for us...
Eaglewood, March 18th 2011

No comments: