07 September 2011

Clarisonic

Preface: My hubby is the best in the world (fact)!

Since the first of Ramadan I don't think I have been drinking enough water and it has taken its toll on my skin (among other things). I never had acne as a kid/ teenager, but since about 21 I have had adult acne and it is horrible! But the past few weeks have been the worst I have ever seen. My skin just won't clear up... I have been really careful about what towels I use, washing the pillow cases and sheets, I even purchased new make-up brushes.
And here is where my cute husband comes in... Guess what he got me for my Eid gift....?


I am really excited about it and I am hoping it will help. Everyone raves about it and my sister in-laws face has been so clear since she started using it 3 months ago.
I will update in a few months and let you know how it is going!
Thanks, Booboo (aka: husband)!

No comments: