17 October 2011

Boston: Part 3

Okay this is the last of the pictures from our trip. We finish up with Plymouth Rock, Martha's Vineyard, and Harvard with Tori and Shero!! We were lucky enough to have Tori and Shero meet us and hang with us for a day of our trip. Shero just graduated from Harvard Law this past Spring so he made the perfect tour guide for us! 
All in all this was such an amazing trip. I had such a great time with the hubs- I love traveling with my bay! 
More pics for your enjoyment!


Plymouth, MA
Mayflower II



The ACTUAL Plymouth Rock!


Martha's Vineyard

Restaurant with the best lobster roll and best view! 


Harvard, MA
Lil Miss Tori and I



Tori and Shero


I guess the students at Harvard have to somehow have fun on campus....




Cutest bench!




Front Gate of Harvard


Photobucket

No comments: