19 October 2011

Diet Coke Addiction

So as most of you family and friends know our family has a giant addiction to Diet Coke. My mother, aunts, uncles, cousins, Marcie (but hers is Diet Pepsi- same thing)... basically everyone related to me LOVES Diet Coke, and this of course includes myself. I have been an on again off again drinker for years and now I am once again trying to beat this addiction. I am totally inspired by my mom, who has drank DC consistently for 25 years and has now gone completely off the stuff.
Also, Harris and I are trying to get back to our healthy lifestyle that we had adopted last spring, but lost when Ramadan started. This includes daily exercising, eating right, and no pop (only me- Harris doesn't have this problem). So now, it has been 5 days since the last DC and I am feeling good. I am hoping to keep it up and that it will help me to lose the weight that was gained in the last 2 months (sad face). Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Photobucket

No comments: