22 February 2012

Pastels Were Made For Spring!

I am so in love with the new colors for spring this year!!! All of the pale pinks, mellow yellows, and soft greens just make me melt. I told the hubs this and he made fun of me saying (in a most sarcastic tone), "Wow, Chels, pastels in spring... who would have thought it?" What a junk right!?!?!
Anyway, I thought I would share with you readers (Khadija, Felicia, and Karlee- because I know you girls are the only people that look at my blog) some of my favorite pastels for this new season.

Nails

Essie Nail Polish in: a crewed interest, cocktail bling, to buy or not to buy, and tart deco 


Bags


Tops



Bottoms


Accessories


3 comments:

Feli said...

Yeah girl!!!! I freakin' love the mint bag, the purple leather bracelet and that scarf at the bottom! YUM!

Courtney B said...

I am in love with the new essie colors! Can't wait to get me some!
And someday (hopefully sooner than later) I'm going to get my hands on a pair of colored jeans!

So I saw in your little 'about me' that you love crime tv. Have you watched Bones?? It is my FAVORITE!!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

i have that dress from F21...and it is seriously the cutest dress I have ever purchased..it's so much better in real life.

i'm lovin the pastels too...hurry up spring!