01 March 2012

New Blog Layout & Laguna Beach

New Blog Layout

So I was really board with my blog so I decided to redo it. I figured it would be easy and quick... then I started looking at other people's layouts, graphics, fonts and before I knew it 2 hours had passed and all I had accomplished was changing the font and rearranging the gadgets.... Let me just say that I have a new appreciation of anyone that does blog/website and graphic design. I didn't even have to re-code anything and it still took me forever!
Then I decided to make my own banner... This very simple banner that you see at the top of my page took me ANOTHER 2 HOURS!!!!  I think it is safe to say that I know why people PAY other people to do this for them! Well so far I like the changes I made, but of course I am not done.... I'll probably have to take another 4 hours to finish it!

Laguna Beach

Harris and I got to go to Southern California a few weeks ago. We got to spend a few days on the beach just surrounded by beauty! It was so nice to get out of the cold, if only for a little while!



Beautiful beach 30 seconds from the house



{don't mind my fuzzy hair from the humidity!}


Beach House- Living Room {looks like something out of Martha Stewart Living}


Beach House- Kitchen


Beach House- Amazing entryway




Balboa Island

Ferry Ride to Balboa Island {we both forgot our sunglasses}


Cruising the Boardwalk from Laguna to Huntington


The REAL meaning of a Beach Cruiser



Laguna Beach


Beach House- Dana Point


1 comment:

helena said...

The Previa is the gold standard of minivans.The Previa is the best gas millage minivan ever made.

Mini Vans