12 March 2012

Our Weekend via iPhone Pics

Here is a little glimpse into what we did this weekend... via iPhone pics (that is now fixed and as good as new!)....

Friday was Baby Kinley's 1st Birthday! Her amazing momma (my cousin, Chantal) hosted such a cute party
for her with all the hot pink a lil' princess would want!

Saturday the Hubs and I went to Eva with our friends.
Nine of us crammed into a table meant for six- ha! But it was a good way for everyone to participate in the conversation... and Eva's flat bread is TO DIE!!

Sunday I decided to be ambitious in the kitchen and I made Cake Pops for the first time!
I am throwing a few showers this spring and want to add these to the menu, but I needed to make sure that I could actually do it. And If I do say so myself- they turned out pretty dang yummy!

No comments: