09 December 2011

Gifts for Co-workers

I love giving gifts to people. I honestly just LOVE picking up stuff for birthdays and trying to find the perfect gift for a baby shower or wedding shower. But I have found that the hardest gifts to buy are for your coworkers.  I feel that it is a fine line of what to get, how much to spend, and who exactly to buy for. Last year I did a movie night kit: an old Audrey Hepburn film, popcorn, candy and soda. This year I decided to spend a little less, because I have to buy for a few more ladies here at work, than I did last year. So, I decided to do something a little more simple- I decided to do some cute notebooks. That way it was something they might use at work if they wanted. So I narrowed it down to the item, but the hard part was deciding what kind.....



I LOVE these books and the website! You can custom make your own journal, planner, notebook, etc. And they have such cute patterns. Ah, but since I have to buy for several people, and they are a bit pricey with customization, I decided against the May Book (ummm... I still might buy one for myself later).


Then I stumbled upon these pretty ones at Barnes and Noble. They are designed by Jonathan Adler. I thought they were just adorable. But I decided against them... I wanted a notebook that was a little bit more sturdy and was spiral bound.
And that's where Vera came in...
I love the look of all of Vera Bradley's patterns. They are so feminine and pretty. I don't think I would ever carry a bag of hers, but the accessories and stationary she makes are lovely! So this is what I decided to go with. The Mini Notebook.

Now, I just need to figure out a cute way to package them!

No comments: